4670 Shoreview Ln.
Hamburg Twp, MI 48189
5 Full Baths, 2 Half Baths
4709 Square Feet
Full Companion Guest House
Welcome, and thanks for coming to my website. If you are looking for a great Real Estate Broker who sells all kinds of Real Estate, and specializes in Waterfront properties, you found him.
But why? What sets me apart?
- Experienced homebuilder and remodeler
- Previous Home Improvement Store owner, 10 years, located on chain of lakes
- Trained building inspector (inactive)
- Over 50 years of very active waterfront living
- Licensed, insured charter captain, doing legal and safe Real Estate and Navigation Tours by boat.
- 51 point waterfront quality and recreation evaluation, done in and on the water, in all seasons
- Real estate experience includes investment property, vacant land, rural property, recreational, city, village, lakefront, canal front, river front, and true lake access properties, bank owned, short sales – I enjoy selling it all.
- One standard for everything in Real Estate: Excellence and Ethics
- Excellent References and Testimonials (see “about us”)
Why is this all important? Because selling Waterfront Real Estate is hard work, and takes a very specific experience and skill set. I pioneered my approach for the sole reason of knowing what I’m talking about, and therefore feel like I have the resources to handle any Waterfront property, or Waterfront living question. I earned the knowledge, and continue to every day.
Call or send me an email to discuss much, much more.